пятница, 9 ноября 2007 г.

Ok! This is the first post about sex position. I think that I will tell you about good sex position for teens. I think that you will enjoy it.
1. I think that the first will be 69. This is the best position for teens because if your girlfriend dont want to have regular sex you can propose him oral sex. I can tell you then my girlfriend likes this position. I mean that we always start our sex from this. If you think that this is only for teens(normal teen sex position) I can tell you that adult "sex master" can find more if your partner will do you good. If you have some question about this teen sex position I hope that you leave in comment. See ya my good reader.
(Sex position all)

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален администратором блога.