вторник, 20 ноября 2007 г.


Good morning my fellows! I hope that during this long interruption that we have you practised all position that I described.
So let's continue our lessons(I hope that all sex position that I mentioned you will test). Today I want to tell you about
69 position. Yes, you can tell that I've already told about it. But I think that you didn't understand it right, and I want
to write about advantages of this position(as you remember I always try to start my sex with girl-friend from this but she
realy prefer doggy style). I think that everybody of you will agree with me that in 69 position feeling is much different than
oral sex. It's because the most sensitive part of penis goes in front of tongue. So I want to write about advantages of 69 position
1. It's great pleasure for both to do whatever they want
2. You can use fingers to make pleasure to your partner

Ok, just try it. And in the end of this I want to show you a picture of 69 position for best understanding. I think that should be
your choice. Try more and have a great fun! Good like, my brothers and sisters.

Комментариев нет: