суббота, 10 ноября 2007 г.

Hi my fellows!
This day was so long that I went at home only in the evening. Hope that you've already tested position 69 and you are ready to go ahead. Ok today I probably want to post two new one. And of cause I tested it already so I can tell you about feeling. The first will be missionary position. I hope that every one know this position, cause it's standart position and this position was allowed by all religion. This standart position when the men should be on top and woman lie down. If man has a small penis it will be better if woman part her legs. And if guy has guiet big dick in this sex position you will find deep penetration. I can tell you that my girlfriend likes this position. This is not her favorite but probably nice.(I can tell you that her favorite is doggy style). Ok you this sex position and you will get a great pleasure. I want to say to pregnant woman that this position is best for you too. For teen it should be common position. It's bettery to start your sexual experience from this one.
Ok start next one. Doggy style(nice!!!!!). This position is my favorite too. Yesterday I has sexy times and me and my girlfriend practise this position in every sex. So in this position man go from behind of woman. And you will find some more pleasure in this position. Some women dont like it. If you will get experience in this position you will understand that this position is the best. It's very flexible for man and woman will not be tired. Man should work but woman not. Ok I hope that I will read your comments about it and maybe some question. I will be pleasant to answer on it. Ok and in the last I want to ask you: do you want to see photos about sex in position? If yes I will publish some.
See ya my friends!
(Sex in position)

Комментариев нет: